From real life experience for real life experience
Since 1993 Irina Wahrendorf has been teaching (Special contact lenses: fittings for eye diseases) at Berlin’s Beuth-University and at the University of Jena. Since 2010 she has been doing vocational training for ophtalmologists and optometrists.
If you and your team require contact lens training, please contact us.
Topics available for trainings:
- Contact lens update – everything you’ve always wanted to know about contact lenses and couldn’t ask
- Contact lenses in cases of irregular corneas – an overview
- The new silicon-hydrogelenic contact lenses – a curse or a blessing?
- Consultation expertise – contact lenses and care products
- Orthokeratology: Myopia reduction while sleeping – possibilities and limits
- Keratoconus Part 1: Diagnostics, advice, therapy
- Keratoconus Part 2: contact lens fitting
- Handling contact lenses and care products
- Contact lens special: contact lens geometries – when do I use which lenses?
- Presbyopia – contact lenses